☆欢迎来到星夜雪樱の动漫世界☆

星夜雪樱の部落格



Photobucket

Photobucket

2010年9月18日

I success making a few of link icon!


I have making some icon successfully^_^
I am so happy for my achievement!!
and I hav a friend she always support...
She is my fellow friend^_^--->ah Sha!
I meet her since one years ago in friendster..
She is same with me...interest in making blog...
I Think we have same hobby...hahaXD
let go to see her blog
->ah sha<-

We are changing same background...is it weird...?
This is our promise...
When we want to change new background,
we will tell each other to give some idea...

Besidesthat,I have show my icon in front of my blog page...
Can you see that??That is my lovely achievement....
I really love this cute and beautiful icon!

Otherwise...I have make some changing picture...
hope all my friend will like it^_^
Tell me your comment...thank you!

This is the Example:
Photobucket


Photobucket