☆欢迎来到星夜雪樱の动漫世界☆

星夜雪樱の部落格



Photobucket

Photobucket

2010年9月16日

START typing english from now!


I am starting to type English from this minute!
dozo yoroshiku neh~minna-san~
It is because I am bored to type chinese anymore!!
and I want to practise my english level~~
It may be a good method to me
to update or improve my english standard!

Anyway...my grammar is weak..if I am typing wrongly..
Please tell me and give me some advice about my english essay.
Thank you for ur co-operation..I will appreciate it as well^_^

I am staying at facebook for a whole day..
and I receive some make me happy news..
That is I am chating with my friends at there.
That may be a delighted moment for me^_^
Really touching when I meet them...thank you to GOD!
Maybe it is a fate to make them as my goos friends...
and also my blog friends~they are nice and kind..
I love them all...it is good if i can live in fake world...
I like anime world and full of love's world...
That may a wonderful world for me..
no lier...no cheated...no sadness and no hate!
This kind of life is my dream life...
But ut is hard to achieve my dream...and it is impossible to me..
but i will continueos dreaming....dreaming and dreaming....