☆欢迎来到星夜雪樱の动漫世界☆

星夜雪樱の部落格



Photobucket

Photobucket

2010年9月19日

Easy learning ENGLISH!


Thank you to the friends who say my icons are nice!!
Actually i think it is less people will mention
about my new changes of the link icons!
and in the bottom of my blog there...
There are also have a few of link icons!
but it is less people mention its!!If some people have
view my blog completely...she/he must mention that
I have 10 link icons actually!!

Today I have read some newspaper about easy learning English.
I think who dun like much English person can read it...
It may help u some english for your normal life!
Let see how easy to learn some English word!

EASIER SAID THAN DONE
说得倒是容易

Irene:You're in a bad mood now because of your situation.
艾琳:你因为现在的处境而心情不好。

Larry: That's an understand! Not to mention the anxiety
I feel about my mortgage...
濑瑞:不止心情不好!我还为了房贷心急如焚……。

Irene: If you can look on the bright side and see
this as an opportunity, it may help you get back in the game.
艾琳:如果往好处想,把这看成一个机会,
或许能帮你重回职场。

Larry: Easier than done.
濑瑞:说得倒容易。

Irene: You don't have any choice.The true test of success is
how you cope when the chips are down.
艾琳:你没别的选择了。
成功真正的考验在于如何面对逆境。

Larry: You're starting to sound like Mom.
濑瑞:你说话开始跟老妈一个样了。

Vocabulary英文单字:
1. Anxiety 焦虑
2.game 职场 get back in the game重回职场
3.cope 妥善处理,应付-->cope with
4.chip 筹码 when the chipa are down
手上的筹码已下注离手了。即是“面临风险”