☆欢迎来到星夜雪樱の动漫世界☆

星夜雪樱の部落格



Photobucket

Photobucket

2010年11月10日

Oh My God...My Result!


Yesterday, I had go to school....
Because I wanted to return my all textbooks to my school!
But when I reached the school,
My friends told me about
I am leave a science pratical book that i had forget!
I am very nervous!I don't want to go to school tomorrow...
With a reason that wanted to return only a science pratical book!!
So I took a decision that is I go home to bring that book!
I had run to my home within 10 minutes and
Return to school before the bell rang!
But it is unfortunately...the bell rang a few minutes after i came back...
but it is not a bad luck because I can run to school field
Before the assembly is started!
Haha~~really thanks to my friend that give me courage!
Acually I am success but my other friend she had forget to bring a textbook...
It is because I told her that there are only15 book have to return
Then she is same with me...forget bring a book~
But I have a little opportunity to bring my book...
But my friend cannot because her house is far from our school...
That's why I have a little guilty and regret to my friend!!
I had doing something wrong to her...
Cause her can't return her book to school~Haiz~~

Otherwise...my result come with today!
Oh my god!!My result i don't want to see(>_<)
Because it is not good as what i am think!!
I really want to throw away the result
From my mind to the another world!!

Let give you see my exam result....

The subject I am decrease T__T
Prinsip akaun : 69 % B (last time I am 100% de)
Pendidikan Moral : 67 % B (last time I am 80% de)
Sejarah : 59 % B (last time I am 70% de)
Bahasa Cina : 62 % (last time I am 64% de)
Bahasa Melayu : 71 % (last time I am 90 % de)

The subject that it is increase ^__^
Ekonomi : 78 % A- (last time I am 70%)
Additional Mathematic : 65 % (last time I am 36 % only)

I am very sad to see my result lolx....
so bad I think!!!!**(>O<)**